Firmoo > Answers > Eye Health >  question


Ask questions



What kind of doctor should i see for eye pain?

My eyes feel so pain and i don't know why. They are red but feel dry and burning. Shall i go to see an eye doctor? Or what kind of doctor shall i see for the eye pain?
Related Topics : black eyes eye health
Answer the question

Answers (2)

  • Joshua?hall


    Dear friend, you can see an eye doctor when you get eye pain. Don't worry. There are many causes for dry and burning eyes. If you got an infection, your eyes may be dry and burning. If you use computer for a long time, you may get dry eye too. You can apply some artificial tears to lubricate your eyeballs and then see an eye doctor immediately.
  • colors8282


    When you get an eye pain, remember that do not rub your eyes with dirty hands. Your pain may be caused by an infection or something else. you can put a piece of ice on your eyes to calm down the inflammation for a moment, while if the symptom persists, you may need to see an eye doctor for a thorough check and appropriate medicines.

Related Articles