1.Determine the severity of the twitch: Is it minor or severe?
2. Relax. Try to eliminate stress in your daily life.
3. Limit caffeine.
4. Rest. Get plenty of sleep and take frequent breaks from the computer.
5. Apply warm compresses to the twitching eye and gently massage the eyelid with your fingers.
6. Try over-the-counter oral or topical (eye drop) antihistamines to slow the eyelid muscle contractions.
7. For severe eye twitching or a twitch that last longer than a few days, see your eye doctor.
Eye twitches are often caused by stress. So in order to stop twitching, you'd better have enough time to rest and your eye twitching will be reduced after a couple of days and then it will gone at last.