Firmoo > Answers > Contacts >  question


Ask questions



What are the contact lenses that reshape your cornea called?

I want to buy the contact lenses that reshape your cornea, but I don't now how to call them.
Related Topics : contact lenses cornea
Answer the question

Answers (3)

  • ezycome_ezygo


    Ortho-k is a special contact lenses that are used to reshape your cornea. It is also called corneal molding, CRT or Corneal Refractive Therapy.
  • eclipseracer01


    It is called ortho-k lenses. It is an easy alternative and non surgical process that uses custom fitted rigid contact lenses to reshape the cornea of your eye while you sleep.


    It is ortho-k lenses. It is a kind of specially designed RGP (rigid gas permeable) contact lenses which will reshape and flatten the cornea while sleeping at night. People who have nearsightedness or astigmatism will magically receive clear vision without wearing prescription contact lenses or eyeglasses after they use ortho-k lenses at night.