Firmoo > Answers > Eye Health >  question


Ask questions



How can I treat the chronic red eyes?

My eyes are always red and irritable,and I only use eye drops to relieve this temporarily.What can I do?
Related Topics : red eyes eye health
Answer the question

Answers (2)

  • Jack


    You should consult your problem and symptoms with your optometrist or eye doctor, they will do a careful examination to diagnose whether your chronic red eyes are caused by a medical problem or an allergic reaction, then they will prescribe some special medecine or eye drops.
  • Theresa M


    If you get red eyes, you are not allowed to rub your eyes. Then you should cool your red eyes. A cool compress can relieve your redness from a cold virus or allergen. However, the best way is to see your doctor and let him check your eyes to find out the exact reason which caused your redness. Then the doctor can deal with your redness with special treatments.

Related Articles