Firmoo > Answers > Glasses Care >  question


Ask questions



From which store can I get a repair kit to tighten my glasses?

My glasses are too loose and I was told to get a pair kit to tighten it. What common store can I get them?
Related Topics : glasses
Answer the question

Answers (3)

  • Andrea lester


    If the screws on your glasses are too loose, you can go to any small shop to get a tiny screwdriver and use the screwdriver to tighten your glasses by yourself. If you do need a repair kit, you can go to Walmart or Costco to have a look. They have repair kits with low price and good quality.
  • Mohammad S.


    You can try Try Wal-Mart, Target, CVS or something like that.
  • Rebecca


    All you can do with that though, is tighten the screws.

    If your glasses are too loose on you, tightening the screws won't help all that much. They probably need to be adjusted right on you again.

    There is a lot more to making frames fit right than just tightening the screws.
    EyeSight Hawaii

    0 Reviews

    650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817