Yes, it is possible for you to get burning eyes from allergies. Once you get the allergy, your eyes nerves will be affected too. You will easily get several eyes problems. In order to reduce your burning feelings at the eyes, you'd better have the good rest. You could use some eye drops to moisture the eyes. Keep in mind that not eating the spicy food which will make the allergy get more serious and be bad for the eyes.
In general, it is easy to get burning eyes from allergies. Besides, it may lead to red, itchy, and watery eyes and swollen eyelids. Here are some advice for your consideration:
1. You can drop eye drops to ease your pain.
2. Avoid rubbing your eyes, it may make things worse.
3. you can take a cotton ball dipped in green tea on your eyes to relief your burning and itching.
4. Avoiding using makeup, as we all know, making up is tend to get allergies.
5. Have a good rest and take a balanced diet.
The symptoms of eye allergies including watery eyes, itchy eyes, swollen eye, burning eyes and so on. If your burning eyes caused by eye allergies, find out the allergen, avoid contact with the allergen and take some medication for relief your burning eyes. Or see a doctor to identify the causes of your burning eye and take the proper treatment.