Firmoo > Answers > Vision Problems >  question


Ask questions

Game Kiss


Crossed Eye Cure?

I will post first my imformation so it will be easier to all of you to answer it with basis.

1. My Eyes' vision are 20/20. in short, they are both clear.
2. I don't experience "Double-vision" as what i read in other posts.
3. My doctor recommended an aye drop and a food supplement and i started it last month up to now but i'm not satisfied. what a want is a glasses that will align my right eye. I'm not sure if it started since i was born but what i'm sure is I started to notice it when i was in high school. i think it is because i was so much addicted to computer games. i'm not sure. IN SHORT, MY CONCERN IS IN MY RIGHT EYE.
4. My eyes always get irritated and turn red afterward.
5. I read some other posts and they suggest some exercise like putting an eyepatch but unfortunately this method is only for 10 and under. I'm 19 years old now.

i'm confused, there are times that when i look to my right, my right eye looks bad and turns too much not like my left eye. and when i look to the left my left eye looks okay and my right eye is just like almost in center (supposedly it must go to the left as well right?). Sorry that i can't explain it well. please open the link this is my picture. (notice: i'm used front-camera here so it is reversed)

please see this pic. this is me looking to the right. and notice that my right eye doesn't look fine.

Open this pic. this is me looking up

and this is me looking to the very right

please tell me if glasses will fix this issue and what glasses should i tell my doctor. Optimism Glasses? correct me if i'm wrong.
Related Topics : cross eyes strabismus
Answer the question

Answers (2)

  • creatingme


    From your description, it seems you get mild crossed eyes. It is not serious. Crossed eyes are also known as Strabismus. And the purpose of treatment on crossed eyes is to preserve your vision, straighten the eyes and also, to make the eyes work together if it possible. Since you are not satisfied with the eye drops and food supplements your doctor prescribed you, you can try another way: Strabismus surgery. But the surgery is often used along with glasses and patches in order to correct your eye muscle coordination. I heard this is a safe and simple way to help people. Anyway, I recommended you to visit another ophthalmologist which is special at treating Strabismus.
  • Game Kiss


    thank you for your kind response. Yes i heard that surgery is mostly recommended. but as much as possible I will try some other ways over surgery. Is it possible to correct it through glasses only? I have 20/20 vision on both eye. what type of glasses should I ask for? thank you so much!

Related Articles