Firmoo > Answers > Eye Health >  question


Ask questions

Jonathan tuener


What if my eye is hit by a ball?

One day my eye is hit by a football. Now I get red in my eye and I feel hurt. It is sentitive to light,so my eye is often watery. What should I do?
Answer the question

Answers (3)

  • Paul Hathone


    Why don't you go to see a doctor? You could have damaged your retina, lens, cornea or other thing. if you think your eyes are not that serious, you can put an ice bag on your eyes and use some Anti-inflammation eye drops.
  • walksal0ne


    I also got a hit on my eye before and it was even in congestion. I was so afraid but it got better a week later. If there is not any home remedy such as an ice bag or eye drops you can do, it is better to see an eye doctor.
  • Kachun


    You must go to see your doctor immediately. I ever got a hit in my eye. At that time I can't open my eyes and it kept tearing. Then I went to see my doctor and he apply some eye drops into my eye. Several days later, I felt much better.

Related Articles