Firmoo > Answers > Eye Health >  question


Ask questions



Is there any over the counter eye drops for allergy?

I have really bad allergies and dont want to see my doctor and pay to get a prescription for eye drops. Are there any over the counter eye drops for allergy i can buy?
Related Topics : eye drops eye allergies
Answer the question

Answers (2)

  • giles


    Zaditor/Alaway (ketotifen) is a kind of over-the-counter eye drops that is used to treat eye allergies. This kind os eye drops can be used long-term and it won't cause potential side effect. Hope this helps you.
  • Melanie


    Yes. There are some over the counter eye drops designed for eye allergy. You can go to the nearby pharmacy and find them. The staff there may give you some suggestion.