Firmoo > Answers > Glasses >  question


Ask questions

maulik patel


I am extra sensitive to bright lights such as computer, mobile and ipad.

so what to do in that case? what kind of glasses should I go for?
I always make brightness on very low. I use photochromic glass for my everyday use but it is very good for outside but what about indoor and specially working on computer.

Thanx a lot
Answer the question

Answers (4)

  • Theresa M


    I think you should get a product like Reactolite can help you. These, even with plain lenses, with the non-glare coating. Every time you go outside, you should wear sunglasses. And when indoors, wear tinted glasses with non-reflective coatings. If this would help, I suggest you go to your eye doctor to have your eyes examined.
  • Caroline bell


    You should wear sunglasses when stay outdoors and wear non-reflective glasses when indoors. The light appears brighter in the white room. This doesn't mean that your eyes can't be a dark color and sensitive though. I sympathize. I have light colored eyes and bright lights are actually painful to me.
  • Victor Lee


    You should wear glasses with radiation protection coating.They can help protect your eye from screen radiation. However, the brightness you hate can not be solved by glasses. You just need to dim the lights.
  • Rebecca


    Regarding to your problem, the eyeglasses with Anti-reflective coating is a must. That glasses will eliminate the reflection of light from eyeglass lenses, allowing 99.5 percent of available light to pass through the lenses and enter the eye for good vision.Hope this helpful.
    EyeSight Hawaii

    0 Reviews

    650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817