Here are some suggestions for you to get relief:
1.Remove stress and have more rest. Stress is a main cause for eye blinking.
2. Get rid of caffeine such as coffee, coke, or tea.
3. If your problem is attributed to muscle spasm resulting from a nervous system disorder, you will be prescribed with medicine that alleviate the spasm.
3. If your blinking is due to emotional tension, try to learn to deal with your stress.
4. In some cases, wearing dark eyewear eases the problem.
5. If all those methods don't work, try Botox injection which can relax your muscles.
6.Last solution is surgery which removes one or some muscles which are resonsible for closing your eyes.
Well, first, you should know what caused the blinking in your eyes. Generally speaking, allergies can be a big cause of frequent eye blinking. At that moment, itchy eyes may occur too. For your situation, I will suggest you have some cold compresses on your eyes. For example, you can just have some cool cucumber under your eyes, and then just repeat it. In several days, it can be fine. Also, having some tea bags can e effective too. Anyway, just have a try.
Your continuous blinking of eyes may be caused by the eyes infection. There are a lot of home remedies for you to treat it. You could use the eye drops to moisture the eyes and get rid of the invisible bacterium. The eyes drops should better be with anti-inflammation role. In addition, you could also use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable.