Firmoo > Answers > Eye Doctor >  question


Ask questions



Do I need to see an eye doctor for the eye injury?

A branch popped back and hit my eye in the wood. It bled a little, but I could see fine. Now my vision is blurry and my eyes are red. Do I need to see doctor for emergency?
Related Topics : eye doctor eye injury
Answer the question

Answers (3)

  • Savannah


    Yes. You need to go to the emergency room right away. Your eyes may be badly injured. If you don't go to see your doctor promptly, it can result in serious consequences. So you need to see doctor for emergency.
  • edward


    A small eye injury can cause big changes in vision. Without proper care, you may even lose your sight finally. So every problem connected to our eyes should be valued. Go to see your doctor now.
  • b1ggy_13


    Jesus, you'd better visit a doctor right now and seek emergent treatment. Often, eye injury will not seem terrible at the very beginning, but the after effects are really serious and might even be permernant. So, just in case, find a doctor and take care of your eyes later on.

Related Articles