Firmoo > Answers > Eye Health >  question


Ask questions



Should i go to the doctor for pink eye?

I seem to get pink eye, but I am not that sure. I just feel very itchy and painful in my eye. I am wondering if I should stay at home for more days' observation or just go to consult a doctor.
Related Topics : pink eyes
Answer the question

Answers (3)

  • Katelyn smith


    When you get pink eyes, your eyes will be watery, itchy, and sensitivity to light, and your eyes will look pink. And for I know that pink eyes are a highly contagious infection. If you contact or speak with someone who has pink eyes, and your eyes feel uncomfortable now, see a doctor as soon as possible, because you may get pink eyes too.
  • cute_lil_ambie


    I suggest you to go to see the doctor to find the real fact of your eyes as soon as possible. If you get the pink eyes, you should stay at home to avoid the infectious character. You could also use some eye drops with anti-inflammation to moisture the eyes and let eyes get comfortable. You could also use the warm compress to release the pink eyes.
  • walkingnreverse


    Your symptoms look really like the pink eye. In my experience, I suggest you go to see doctor as soon as possible. Because even if it is not pink eye, but it also can be another eye disease. Now, you eyes must infected with some kind of inflammation. If you don't treat it in time, it may be causes more problems. You should arouse enough attention, the best hospital in time to complete inspection, so as not to delay the disease.