Firmoo > Answers > Eye Health >  question


Ask questions



What should I do if a chemical gets in your eyes?

There are some chemical that get into my eyes. It is painful. What should i do now?
Related Topics : eye problems
Answer the question

Answers (3)

  • James


    Well, you gotta be kidding me. You should know that chemicals are extremely irritative to our eyes which could give rise to a lot of negative impacts on our eyes, even make us go blind you know? So, first you need to know what precisely got into your eyes, and then wash your eyes with plenty of salty water, then head for a professional eye hospital for effective treatment and medical care.
  • chemicalumnesnt


    Well, I have to say that it is painful to have some chemicals in your eyes. In some degree, it can be harm to your eyes. For your situation, the first thing you can do is to wash your eyes with pure water. Just be careful when you wash your eyes, and keeping your hands clean is also important. After you have washed it, you can use some cool teabags on your eyes to avoid some other infection. By the way, some eye drops can be good too. Anyway, if you have some problems just go and see your doctor.
  • Shelby rodney


    If you have some chemical into your eyes, you should flush eyes with water immediately to dilute it, rinsing eyes out thoroughly with fresh water for 10 minutes. Certainly, the safest way is to ask doctor for help. The doctor would give you some medicines. You will be well according to the advice of doctor.