Firmoo > Answers > Eye Health >  question


Ask questions

Alexia gerard


How to treat blood spots on whites of eyes?

I have some blood spots on whites of eyes. Is it serious? What can i do to deal with these blood spots? Any idea?
Related Topics : blood spots eye health
Answer the question

Answers (4)

  • Jocelyn griffin


    To treat the blood spots eyes, you can use some eye drops (contain potassium chloride). It will help shrink the blood vessel in the whites of your eyes so as to eliminate your redness. Besides, you can also use saline eye drops if your blood shot eyes caused by dry eyes. In addition, sometimes, eye infection can also cause blood shot eyes. If so, you need to see a doctor and get a eye check so as to treat your eyes in a right way.
  • Emma


    If the blood spots are much, it is serious. It may be caused by the lots of use of eyes in front of computer with no rest. You can use the eye drops to release the symptom. And eat more food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes. Keep in mind that not using the eyes in front of computer too much time.
  • John Hendry


    Blood spots on whites of eyes are caused by conjunctivitis. When you use excessive force, have dry stool and have external injury, you will get blood spots on whites of eyes. So it is not serious problem as long as you do following things I mention. You should apply cold and wet cloth to your eyes first and then apply hot and wet cloth on your eyes. Doing this will absorb more blood and help you get rid of blood spots. Eat more fruit and food full of cellulose,. Also you can eat bezoar antidotal pills. At last you can use some eyedrops to reduce blood spots.
  • amanda


    Oh, it seems that there has been something wrong with your eyes. Actually, I have had the same experience, bloodshot eyes, yes ,really terrible and I felt as if my eyes are hit hard. So, you must have been worked too hard or played video games for too long. My advice for you about this is to stay away from the causes and give your eyes enough time to recover.If things remain the same, go to see a doctor.