Firmoo > Answers > Glasses >  question


Ask questions

Alexandria giles


Where to get some small round glasses like that John Lennon worn?

I like retro vintage style accessories. Now, i want to collect some small round glasses similar to that John Lennon worn. Can you tell me some reliable online shop to buy small round glasses?
Related Topics : round glasses small glasses
Answer the question

Answers (2)

  • Caroline bell


    Now, it is common to see such small round glasses that John Lennon worn. Some people also called it as retro vintage round glasses. Almost every shop stored such eyeglasses frames. If you want to buy it from online shops, it is more easy. Just search it in Google, it will come out many sites that selling small round eyeglasses. I never buy eyeglasses online, but i head one of my friend said that firmoo is reliable online shop. You may have a look.
  • walgreens_1


    There are many john lenon style round glasses in small size available. Check it out if is not familiar to you, you can google their reviews and see their customers' feedback. I think it is a good site that sells designer glasses.

Related Articles