Firmoo > Answers > Glasses >  question


Ask questions



Where to get my designer glasses fixed? ):?

so i have these versace sun glasses but my friend some how manage to have the left side broken off. the metal that connects it to the frames broke. i dont know who to go to that would fix designer glasses ): can anyone help me? please and thank you );
Related Topics : designer glasses
Answer the question

Answers (2)

  • Ariana kirk


    You can take it back to the place where you bought them if you bought them from boutique and they should have a guarantee period for the sold item , and if it is not a big problem ,they could do it for free . If you bought them online ,it is a little trouble to send it back and forth . just take them into any Lens Crafters and they would be glad to help if it is fixable.
  • Andrea


    Take them back to the place where you bought it, maybe you can search online and find some stores sell replacement accessories and place your order for left leg and take it to any optical stores to ask them to repair it for you.