Firmoo > Answers > Glasses >  question


Ask questions



Do you know an online vendor who carry lenses that cover only intermediate and close ranges?

Answer the question

Answers (3)

  • Vanessa george


    i think every online store that sells lenses have this kind of lens for intermediate and close vision. The only difference is that some og the online stores call them degressive computer lenses, degressive lenses,computer lenses or occupational mid distance lenses.
  • Gillian


    you can choose any online store and the easiest would be to call them and ensure that they have this kind of is better talk to them directly because this way you can fill the questions they may ask about your presription, or to refine your preferences.also. Every online store usually has a call center that can handle your order directly.
  • smith


    Nearly every online shop offer the lenses that cover intermediate and close range. However, I do not know if there is a online shop which ONLY offer lenses covering intermediate and close ranges.