Firmoo > Answers > Glasses >  question


Ask questions

Jonathan Alexander


Glasses to play pool, snooker or billiards with?

Do you have glasses that are designed to ride higher up your brow so when your bent over, shooting pool your looking through the lens, not over them.
For all us long-sighted pool players in the world!
Related Topics : bifocal glasses
Answer the question

Answers (5)

  • walkercounty


    What's the name of the glasses? I know that bifocal glasses can have two focuses on the lenses. When the people see through the higher focus, they can see the things in the distance clearly. But maybe the focus can't be higher than the brow.
  • Nathan harris


    Dude, ask the online customer services. They have a good understanding of all the eyewear sold by Firmoo. They can tell you whether they have this kind of eyeglasses or not. But as far as I know, I haven't found a pair of that kind of glasses for you so I think there aren't such kind of glasses. You can have a try by yourself. Good luck!
  • coldshadow05


    You can find that kind of glasses, because Martin Gould, who is a billiards player, wears that kind of glasses. But I don't know what brand they are and what size they are. I am not a big fan of billiards, so I know just a little about these people and their equipement. But I think you can find them in the end. Good luck!
  • Victor Lee


    Wearing contacts can solve your problem easily, however trying to wearing them is a big problem. Maybe you can also choose glasses with very big lenses or just block up your glasses.
  • Victor Lee

    09/09/2014 Do you mean this kind of glasses? This Sport Goggle is a perfect choice for ball lovers.

Related Articles