Firmoo > Answers > Eye Health >  question


Ask questions



What type of doctor should I see for my dry eyes?

Do you guys know that what kind of doctors should I see for my dry eyes? I have got dry eyes for days and it really makes me feel very uncomfortable.
Related Topics : dry eyes
Answer the question

Answers (1)

  • cnpriest


    Well, in terms of this, I think you need to go to a professional optometrist or an ophthalmologist. You have to know that anything that is relation with eyes is very important. Only a professional eye doctor is qualified to check your eyes. In my view, your dry eyes may be caused by a lack of vitamins. If it is true, you need to take in more vitamins in your daily life or your situation may get worse. However, there is still another possibility, that is, you may get an eye infection. Becauses an eye infection can usually make your eyes become very dry. Anyway, both situations deserve your attention.

Related Articles