Your uncontrolled watery eyes with no sad or eye pain may be caused by the eye infection from the invisible bacterium. You need to use the eye drops with anti-inflammation to get rid of the invisible bacterium in the eyes. Then you could find the clean cloth and hot water to do the warm compress. That will be so helpful which you need to have a try. You should not eat the spicy food which may stimulate your watery eyes.
Excessive watering of eyes can be caused by:
1. Dry eye syndrome. Dry eyes are not only caused by poor quantity of tears, but also by the low quality. When there is a lack of a certain substance in your tears, low quality will be compensated by quantity.
2. Conjunctivitis or pink eye. When you suffer from conjunctivitis which is caused by bacterial, viral, and fugal infections, more tears will be produced to rinse and soothe the irritation.
3. Allergies. Excessive tears can result from allergies to certain items. Or some people just have allergic eyes.
4. Tear duct blockage. When the normal passage of tears, tear duct, is blocked, the tears can only flow out.
5. Photophobia. If your eyes have been exposed to bright light, they may water a lot.
I am afraid, you may suffer epiphora referring to a condition that you have an overflow of tears onto your face due to the insufficient tear film drainage from the eye. Nowadays, we do not know its exact reason yet. In addition, if some of our tears do not drain through the nasolacrimal system, they have no choice but to overflow. Besides that, it will develop at any age in one or two eyes. Blocked tear ducts and excessive production of tears must be the two common causes of epiphora. The former can be resulted by congenital reason, I mean, with underdeveloped tear ducts. While, the latter can be caused by some eye infections or just irritated by some cosmetic chemicals.